Monday, June 11, 2007

Congratulations to Tim (Lloyd-Jones contest)


Many thanks and congratulations to Tim Ashcraft for his current series entitled Lloyd-Jones on Ministerial Reading! I took the liberty of nominating Tim's series to Allen Mickle over at Working out Salvation with Fear and Trembling for his Lloyd-Jones contest (contest results).

I've not met Allen before, but anyone who has gone through DBTS must be okay! They are good people up there. Keep up the good work on your blog Allen. I hope that my few readers will bookmark your page, too.
Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

  1. Jason,

    Thanks for the kind comments and the link to my blog here! I too think DBTS is a fantastic school. Keep up your good work here as well! We need to be more theologically precise in our thinking!

    Allen

    ReplyDelete