Friday, June 8, 2007

Fab Friday$ at Christian Book Distributors

I just learned about this sales promotion at CBD called FAB FRIDAY$.

(from the CBD website)

Each week we’ll be offering several special products at fab low prices. These unique Fab Friday Specials will only be available on Friday beginning at 7:00 a.m. ET. Don’t miss out on these fabulous deals; place your order before the clock strikes midnight. And have a great weekend!

Here are a couple of great deals, GOOD FOR TODAY ONLY!

Theological Dictionary of the New Testament, 10 Volumes
Edited by G. Kittel, translated by G.W. Bromiley
Retail Price: $700.00 CBD Price: $99.99 (In Stock)

Creeds of Christendom, 3 Volumes
Philip Schaff
Retail Price: $150.00 CBD Price: $17.99 (In Stock)
Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

  1. Good deal on the Kittel. Too bad I don't have any more shelf space. I don't think my wife will give up any more knick knacks to make room for my books.

    ReplyDelete