Saturday, August 4, 2007

More Items for Sale on eBay


UPDATE: These auctions will be ending this evening. Please take a look, there are some nice volumes for sale. Well, the auctions are over, for now. I'm working on uploading some more books. Keep watching

I've finally gotten back to listing some books for sale on eBay. Please visit my books for sale here.

Here is a quick list of the items I have listed for sale. I have many more to list and hope to list them in the weeks to come.

  1. The Doctrine of God by H. Bavinck / 1st Edition (1951)
  2. The Background of the Gospels, Fairweather (Klock)
  3. Robertson's Word Pictures in the New Testament, 6 vols.
  4. Life of St. Paul by James Stalker
  5. Life of Christ by James Stalker
  6. Lectures in Systematic Theology Sold
  7. Four Minor Prophets, F. E. Gaebelein (HB)
  8. Expositor's Bible Commentary-Volume 9 (1980) Sold
  9. Expositor's Bible Commentary-Volume 12 (1981)
  10. Barne's Notes, 14 volumes
  11. Arno C. Gaebelein - The Annotated Bible - 4 vols. Sold
You may also want to watch (or subscribe to the RSS feed) TheoSource Book Sale. On that site I will be posting extra pictures of some of the items for sale on eBay. As time permits I will also post some special volumes and sets for sale.

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment