Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Dispatches from the Front - Volume 6 Available

I'm in!  I watched the preview months ago, I've read a handful of recommendations of this series, so, finally, I just bought this set.  I recognize that I need to keep the burden of missions before me as much as is possible.  Reading missionary biographies is one way to do this.  Now, I can watch these videos with my family and also share them with our church.

I'm very appreciative of the folks at WTS Bookstore who are offering these DVDs at hugely, discounted rate.  I'm looking forward to watching these!

If you're interested (and I hope that you are), please follow these links to purchase either Episode 6 alone or the entire Set.  May God continue to extend His kingdom!
Watch this preview video:

 
About Dispatches From The Front from Frontline Missions International on Vimeo.
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment